Voxengo Premium Membership - All Voxengo Plugins For a Fixed One-Time Fee
Forums     Discussions     Free Audio Plugins MSED Presets

I have started using MSED with my video editing program, to turn a M-S recording into a stereo recording.  It works great, much simpler than the recommended process of duplicating, inversing, then mixing tracks !

I admit not being an expert at VST plugins, so I may miss some basics: is there a way to create a configuration so that the default processing option is "DECODE" rather than "INLINE".  I would actually like to create several filter presets, each with its own name - one for Mid only (DECODE with the side gain at -infinite), one for a large stereo scene, one for for a small stereo scene...

I have read about VST programs and banks, but this does not seem possible with MSED, right?  Overtone GEQ seems to allow programs and banks, but I do not find a way to do an M-S decoding alone; i.e. go from an M-S signal to a L-R signal.

Thank you.

Such 'set default preset' option like the one present in Overtone GEQ is not available in MSED.  But it will be added probably, in the future version.
This topic was last updated 180 days ago, and thus it was archived.  Replying is disabled for this topic.