Voxengo Premium Membership - All Voxengo Plugins For a Fixed One-Time Fee
Forums     Plugins     Elephant Elephant preset in WaveLab

This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.

Aleksey - When I use Elephant in the post-fader section of WaveLab to dither down to 16 bits and then save it as part of a total Master section preset, the bit setting reverts to 24 when I recall the preset to apply to another file.  The shape settings are preserved, but the 16-bit part is not.  I noticed this by accident when I applied a preset and I thought, Hey! this sounds pretty good for 16 bit!, except that it was 24 bit.  Is this deliberate?  Is it a WaveLab thing?  Am I missing something (again)(as usual)?

BTW, I like the AIGC a lot.  Lots of amazingly clean headroom.  I do kind of miss the unlink option though, it made a sonic difference on couple of things I tried.  Nice trade-off though!

Aleksey, if you keep this up, the Waves folks may be sending you fish wrapped in newspaper...or offering you a job!

John

What's post fader section in WaveLab (I have demo 4.0f)?  In the normal slot Elephant seems like preserves the 'bit' setting.  Do you also have problems with normal slots?

Please, answer to support@voxengo.com - this way the problem can be fixed faster.

This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.