Voxengo Premium Membership - All Voxengo Plugins For a Fixed One-Time Fee
Forums     Plugins     Elephant Elephant 1.0b

This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.

It is available now at http://www.voxengo.com/downloads/.

Gain reduction meters, help file were added.  Limiting algorithm has been improved.

I just purchased Elephant 1.0b and really like the sound but have a proplem when using it in wavelab 4.0g.  When opening an instance of Elephant I often get a very loud spike and the meters in wavelab completely peak out.  It can also cause wavelab to crash and I get the error (The instruction at "0x77f87e4B" referenced memory at "0x30303044".The memory could not be "read").  The spike is very annoying by the way and just blasts my speakers.  This does not happen with any of my other plugins including CurveEQ.

Dave, this has been fixed.  Sorry for this problem.  You can download a newer v1.0c.  This version also hardclips the output so it has no overshoots.  Please, check it out.

This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.