Voxengo Premium Membership - All Voxengo Plugins For a Fixed One-Time Fee
Forums     Plugins     Elephant Saving Elephant 3.2 settings in WaveLab 4.x

I have created a mastering preset in WaveLab 4.x, however it seems that the Elephant 3.2 settings are not being saved/recalled.  Is this a known issue?

You can save the preset inside of Elephant, and even have it be the default each time you launch Elephant.  I find that far easier to use day to day.  Just an idea.

pdarg: I have created a mastering preset in WaveLab 4.x, however it seems that the Elephant 3.2 settings are not being saved/recalled.  Is this a known issue?

It may be a bug with WaveLab 4.  Unfortunately, the only way around this is to upgrade to a newer WaveLab version.

Tarekith: You can save the preset inside of Elephant, and even have it be the default each time you launch Elephant.  I find that far easier to use day to day.  Just an idea.

Thanks - that will work just fine.  I am still new to this - how would I do that?

pdarg: I have created a mastering preset in WaveLab 4.x, however it seems that the Elephant 3.2 settings are not being saved/recalled.  Is this a known issue?

Aleksey Vaneev: It may be a bug with WaveLab 4.  Unfortunately, the only way around this is to upgrade to a newer WaveLab version.

Okay, thanks.

pdarg: Thanks - that will work just fine.  I am still new to this - how would I do that?

Elephant features its own preset manager - please read the "Primary User Guide" for more details.

Okay, thanks.

You are welcome!
This topic was last updated 180 days ago, and thus it was archived.  Replying is disabled for this topic.