Voxengo Premium Membership - All Voxengo Plugins For a Fixed One-Time Fee
Forums     Plugins     Elephant Elephant 3

This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.

Last

Next

Previous

First

sunny_j: by this u mean 1 month or less? :)

Well, yes. :) It's in beta-testing phase now.

Good to hear the new version is coming, I look forward to it :)!

Any hint on the cost of upgrading from v.2?

Cheers,

Mauri.

Upgrade will cost 50% of the regular non-introductory price.  The regular non-introductory price will be a bit higher than the current price.

Hello

I am new here.

I have tried Elephant and i like it quite a lot.

But i don't understand well the post above : What would be the cheapest way to buy it : the v3 introductory price, or buying the latest v2.x version now and get a free upgrade ?

Thank you

Best regards

kragg, waiting for v3 introductory price will be a very little bit cheaper way to get Elephant.  So, even if you buy right now, you won't regret much.  Otherwise you'll have to wait hopefully a couple of weeks.

Aleksey, thank you for your reply.

I will wait, as i am not yet sure which plugin i'm going to grab (i am also demo-ing LF-punch : i won't need it daily, but when i need it, it does its job very well !, and TransModder : same thing !).

And a couple of weeks is not much !

wooo

This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.

Last

Next

Previous

First