Voxengo Premium Membership - All Voxengo Plugins For a Fixed One-Time Fee
Forums     Plugins     Elephant purchasing the elephant

This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.

hello ,

this is my first post on this forum.

i tried the elephant demo today , i'm really impressed!

i never mastered before , i always let someone else do it and i had to pay like 170bucks to master my first album.. now i hope i can do it myself and save me a bunch.

so, i would like to buy a version of it but i have no visa card..

any other way to do it? thanx

chris

also , one more question.. should i use other plug-ins together with the elephant to really get a good master of my songs ? or is the elephant alone good enough?

okay , i will try to buy the elephant tonight with my mom,s visacard..

could somebody plz asnwer me. how long will it take to get a mail with a download code after i payed online?

generally in few minutes.  It's an authomated process, I think.

Cheers,

andrea

...andrea riderelli & aliusmodum...

la musica barocca oggi

www.aliusmodum.com

www.capitoliscompagni.it

i purchased both elephant and voxformer 30 min ago , both are allready activated and ready to go.. simply genious!

now could somebody just answer the question in my second post cuz i'm new to mastering . thank you

Chris, Elephant is basically a peak limiter, so it strives to give you a master track without harsh peaks.  You can also use it to drive some volume as well.

Usually mastering requires equalizer and compressor - single-band or multi-band.

do you think the crunchessor and esseq free are a good choise to use together with the elephant , just for mastering? there,s just so many to choose from...

i think i might like the crunchessor cuz of the coloration option.. to get the songs of an album like ( feel they belong together )

wanna say ,thnx for great and affordable product,s that are easy to use and DELIVER. if you created those form scratch all by yourself , to me , you,re like the einstein of sound man

Crunchessor may not perform good on the full mixes - it is mainly a track compressor.  EssEQ should be OK for overall equalization, but it won't help if you try to get rid of some narrow peaks or dips.
This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.