Voxengo Premium Membership - All Voxengo Plugins For a Fixed One-Time Fee
Forums     Plugins     Deft Compressor Deft crashing Wavelab

Last

Next

Previous

First

OK Thanks Aleksey.  I'll gladly help with testing the quick-fix version if you want.

FYI other Voxengo plugins that I have tried in WL Montage, that are all VST3 versions & all work fine are:

Curve EQ, HarminiEq, Elephant, Span & Voxformer.

Only Deft causes the extra channels to appear. (and I guess only deft allows side-chaining ?)

I've just release v1.6.1 of Deft Compressor - it should fix the issues in WaveLab 8.5 (tested myself).

YeeHar Thanks Aleksey all running sweetly now here.

Great to be able to use my favourite mastering chain again (HarmoniEq -> Deft -> Elephant -> Span ).

...While I have your attention btw ..  I noticed an upgrade to Elephant, but cannot find out anywhere what's changed in this version.  Can you point me to the relevant info please.

TonyB: ...While I have your attention btw ..  I noticed an upgrade to Elephant, but cannot find out anywhere what's changed in this version.  Can you point me to the relevant info please.

We've added the What's new link - see it at the User Area.

Hi again.

In my user area, I can only see the "What's new" link on Elephant 3 (and the others that I already purchased) .. also a note that an upgrade is available.

The Elephant 3 "what's new" link only mentions the changes from 2 to 3.

If I follow link to my basket, Elephant 4 is there .. but I can't find any info still about what I get for the extra £35, if I upgrade from 3 to 4.

It's quite possible that you sent me an email with this info when 4 was released & I missed it due to some PC problems this end.

There should be a link "What's New in Elephant 4.2.1", near the upgrade button at the User Area.

You'll need to remove Elephant upgrade from the shopping cart first.

That was it .. was in my basket so no info link was available.  Thanks.
This topic was last updated 180 days ago, and thus it was archived.  Replying is disabled for this topic.

Last

Next

Previous

First