Voxengo Premium Membership - All Voxengo Plugins For a Fixed One-Time Fee
Forums     Plugins     CurveEQ Wavelab 8.03 and Curve EQ

Hello

I tried to adjust settings in Curve EQ in Wavelab 8.03 [latest version].  But since it has been looking awkward, and I can't get into the settings menu anymore.  Is it possible to reset..?

Isn't it possible to let the Curve EQ that comes with Wavelab behave as your other plugins does [I have several].  I really miss the resize [draw in the lo right corner] function!

::

Mads

I'm not sure what kind of problem you are referring to.  UI does not work?

CurveEQ that comes with WaveLab is VST3 plug-in and its resizing behaves a bit different to VST2 plug-in.  Some hosts simply do not allow VST3 plug-ins to resize the window.

Aleksey Vaneev: I'm not sure what kind of problem you are referring to.  UI does not work?

Aleksey Vaneev: CurveEQ that comes with WaveLab is VST3 plug-in and its resizing behaves a bit different to VST2 plug-in.  Some hosts simply do not allow VST3 plug-ins to resize the window.

I see - sorry to hear that this is a consequence of VST3.  But also strange since I have other VST3 plugins that can be resized without issues, just by dragging them!?

Anyhow the problem is that I tried to rescale the UI to make it bigger, in the settings menu, but the frame of the GUI doesn't get bigger so I'm loosing control buttons, among these the settings menu button, so I can't get it back to normal.  What can I do to fix this..?

Hopefully it'll be possible to resize/drag CurveEQ in the future

Please report this problem to WaveLab staff - maybe they can fix it.  CurveEQ resizing works fine in Cubase, for example.

Do you mean resizing by dragging?

Yes, resizing by dragging.

Thanks - I'll see what happens at the Wavelab forum..!
This topic was last updated 180 days ago, and thus it was archived.  Replying is disabled for this topic.