Voxengo Premium Membership - All Voxengo Plugins For a Fixed One-Time Fee
Winter Holidays 2017-2018 Discount
Forums     Plugins     CurveEQ Cubase 7

Last

Next

Previous

First

6.0.3.  Still no cure :-(

Perhaps some collective diagnostics would be useful here - given a number of us are at a loss / dead end!

As stated previously, I am a Mac user (Macbook Pro -April 2011- OSX Lion 10.75):

- Upgraded Cubase from 6.5 to 7 via download.

- previously had the demo of Curve Eq which expired prior to upgrading to Cubase 7

- re-enstalled via download upgrade and download from Steinberg support/downloads in an attempt to resolve specific Curve Eq issue, to no avail

- have checked via finder - Libraries/Audio//Plug-ins (VST & VST 3) and Libraries / Components - cannot find any Curve Eq files, unlike all other working plug-ins?

As a start, it would useful to know from those both successfully/unsuccessfully using Curve Eq (via Mac) with Cubase 7, whether or not you see any relevant Curve Eq files in plug-ins / components?  For Windows users, suspect this would be dll files in relevant VST folders.

So would be useful for us to share computer specs / relevant file construct, experience (unsuccessful/ successful) or other suggestions etc in oder to find some resolution.

Here's hoping!

WL 8 and still no cure :-(

The problem is understood now.  It happens because in CurveEQ VST2.4 the "built-in refresh" global option was enabled.  It causes VST3 version to freeze.  This issue will be fixed in the next update, but you can fix it right away by disabling this "built-in refresh" switch in CurveEQ VST2.4.

Aleksey,

Sounds positive.  However, I am trying to find the VST2.4 version which, I assume was for the trial version which since expired, although I can't locate and does not appear in the Cubase 7 Plug-in Information window.  Where should I be looking on a Mac?

Thanks

Download it via http://www.voxengo.com/product/curveeq/

It worked!  Thanks
This topic was last updated 180 days ago, and thus it was archived.  Replying is disabled for this topic.

Last

Next

Previous

First