Voxengo Premium Membership - All Voxengo Plugins For a Fixed One-Time Fee
Forums     Plugins     CurveEQ Cubase 7

Last

Next

Previous

First

I recently installed the demo of Curve EQ and then learnt shortly afterwards this great plug-in was included in Cubase 7 which, sealed the deal in upgrading.

However, when I place within an insert it loads ok but is not functioning - no EQ / signal playback, can't change presets etc etc.  When I click settings this indicates it is registered OK.  All else within Cubase 7 seems to working fine.I deleted the demo VST copy, but that didn't to make any difference.

I am Using a 2011 MacBook Pro with 16GB of Ram OSX 10.7.

Any help appreciated?

Thanks

Sounds like an unknown issue.  Do you see spectrum plot in CurveEQ at the same time?  Also, do you work on a stereo or multi-channel project?

No there is no visual playback/ spectrum plotting - the only impact I have noticed is when changing the presets - high, low pass the sound appears effected but the EQ line remains constantly flat.  I work in Stereo - I tried to re-install Cubase but that didn't make any difference either.  I have also tried 32bit & 64bit variants but issue occurs either way

Thanks

Which Group is selected on the bottom of the UI when you open the UI?

It opens up at Curve 1 but I can't alter any of the settings e.g. freeform etc as the buttons are unresponsive.  However, I notice if I select a preset e.g. high pass filter when I close and re-open the revised EQ curve does show but I can't alter it

I mean, which group is selected?  Not the curve, the group selector is located under the curve selector.

I don't have any Group selection options underneath and just checked the documentation as to what is should look like and this is definitely missing in my UI.

Happy to send / post a screen shot

Just changed the UI Scale to 80% and now can see Groups which opens up on Group 1 - issue still persists though

Unfortunately, I'm unable to reproduce this problem myself.  I suggest you to contact Steinberg about this issue - and if problem proves to be common, they'll pass it to me via their bug tracking system.
This topic was last updated 180 days ago, and thus it was archived.  Replying is disabled for this topic.

Last

Next

Previous

First