Voxengo Premium Membership - All Voxengo Plugins For a Fixed One-Time Fee
Forums     Plugins     CurveEQ Export EQ curve?

This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.

I love the curve matching that CurveEQ does--except for the latency which makes it unsuitable for tracking purposes (something that I would ideally like to do).  Is there any way to export and use the EQ curve generated by CurveEQ's matching process in another Voxengo EQ plugin that doesn't have such high latency?  I realize this would mean sacrificing some sound quality in the process, but for tracking purposes the trade-off would be quite acceptable.  The curve that CurveEQ generates could, I suppose, be read off and manually (read laboriously) entered by hand into another EQ plugin, but there's got to be (or should be) an easier way to tap into that information.  Perhaps this is a feature that might be included in a future version of CurveEQ.

It's not easily possible to transfer CurveEQ's EQ curve since it's highly arbitrary.  However, at some point we may implement a similar (a bit less precise) matching function in GlissEQ which has zero-latency processing.

That sounds like it would work quite well for me.  I wholeheartedly encourage the development of GlissEQ in this area.  In fact, I think a lot of people would be interested in a low latency EQ curve matching plugin.
This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.