Voxengo Premium Membership - All Voxengo Plugins For a Fixed One-Time Fee
Forums     Plugins     CurveEQ Next Version of Curve EQ

This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.

Last

Next

Previous

First

Hi, any further update on when the next version of CurveEQ will be available?

Thanks, Amos.

This is still not known.

I'm planning to most likely buy CurveEQ when the new version comes out.  Just pretty curious as to when that might be, and what new features I might be able to expect?  As I understand it, many of the other Voxengo plugs are 64bit, so can we expect the new CurveEQ version to be as well?  Thanks.

CurveEQ is so great and has so many features.  It took me years to get everything it can do.

Except for 64bit support I really don't know what could be added.

Next CurveEQ release will be 64-bit for sure - most existing features will be available, plus several up-to-date enhancements.

That's excellent news.  Thanks for the reply.  I'm looking forward to it.

Just another bump for this topic.  I've been interested in CurveEQ for quite a while, but SONAR's LP-64 EQ is just effective enough to keep me from "pulling the trigger" on it.  An update with the new framework would likely push me over the edge.

Where is this in your work queue?

Well, I can tell that we made a lot of work on CurveEQ UI already, but this does not mean CurveEQ 3 is going to be released soon.  I'm not usually giving any release dates.

Wow for 3 years people have been waiting for a new version, to me which means you made something so good they want more :)

I'm not sure at what state the development is but just to throw an idea, a global dyn knob (like in new gliss eq but works on final curve) could be nice if possible.

Latest EQs have a "scale" function - this one will be available in the next version of CurveEQ.
This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.

Last

Next

Previous

First