Voxengo Premium Membership - All Voxengo Plugins For a Fixed One-Time Fee
Forums     Plugins     CurveEQ NEW w7 PC

This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.

Hi there,

I am changing out my main PC (which has all your plugs on it.) What is the best way to move over to that new PC (running W7 – 64 bit – but running Nuendo 32 bit)

Do I just move over all the dll’s to the new PC (Nuendo/VST plugs).

It's better to reinstall the plug-ins, because for CurveEQ and a few other plug-ins you'll have to re-enter the keys.  Newer "new design" plug-ins have built-in key entry routine - for these plug-ins you can simply copy the DLL.

OK Aleksey,

Then I should just DL the latest from the site of everything I own from you (many) :)

Unzip and follow the particular 'install' instructions for that version of the plug - use the serial numbers when asked?

Rob

Rob Elliott: Unzip and follow the particular 'install' instructions for that version of the plug - use the serial numbers when asked?

Yes, that's correct.

This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.