Voxengo Premium Membership - All Voxengo Plugins For a Fixed One-Time Fee
Forums     Plugins     CurveEQ Latency Bug with Ableton Live & Curve EQ

This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.

Hi I'm Gustavo from Argentina

The last month I have downloaded Curve EQ, fantastic plug, I'm testing it´s demo version.

I have had a problem with Ableton live: when I use an effect chain with this plug It works with some natural latency, and that's ok becase this plug have it, but when I deactivate it, the effect is gone but the latency is still there!  I have to remove the plug from the chain to work without this latency.

In other DAWs I use, like Reaper, It doesnt happen, you deactivate Curve Eq and the effect is gone and the latency is gone ( so you can record live instruments on that track for example, then in the mix you activate it again )

This is an Ableton BUG?

Thanks in advance!

Gustavo from Argentina

Yes, this is related to Ableton and how it handles latency.  I suggest you to contact Ableton support staff for resolution.

Thanks Aleksey for the very quick reply!

Gustavo

You are welcome!
This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.