Voxengo Premium Membership - All Voxengo Plugins For a Fixed One-Time Fee
Forums     Plugins     CurveEQ Presets

This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.

I have a few Curve EQ customized presets I have saved in the same folder as the other presets (with *.fxp suffix), but when I hit the drop down arrow they aren't on the list.  Is there a way to get them on the drop-down list?  Thanks. (Also, another strange thing, I search for their location in Windows Explorer and they aren't in the factory preset file where I find them within the program.  The only thing I could find were shorcuts with the name of my custom preset.)

CurveEQ shows its internal factory presets only - they are not to be associated with externally-stored FXP presets.  So, you can only load your FXP preset explicitly, using the corresponding function.

This will change in the future major upgrade of CurveEQ as it will offer its internal "preset manager" like all newer plug-ins have.

This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.