Voxengo Premium Membership - All Voxengo Plugins For a Fixed One-Time Fee
Forums     Plugins     CurveEQ Hello, new to Curve EQ

This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.

Hello, well I just got Curve EQ yesterday and a friend recommended it.  I think the concept is really great.  So I read the manual but couldn't really understand :) I searched the net and found out exactly how to use it.  I have to put it in the mix channel i mean the master channel.  I run Cubase SX3 so that affected the whole thing.  Drums, guitars, vocals.  I just wanna apply the matching to the guitar sound only so is there a way?  Thought of recording guitar only then apply the Curve EQ then export it as wav.  Then insert it in another session where i record the rest of the instruments.  I dunno if there is an easier way.  So i tried that however after the matching I listened again and the sound was great but noticed that the sound goes away for like 2 seconds every while.  So i thought maybe this is coz it's still in Cubase, I exported it as mp3 file and then again when i listened there is still muting like every 20 seconds you get like 2 or 3 seconds mute.  What could be the problem?

I hope you help me and thank you in advance

The sound silence is a demo restriction.  You should buy the plug-in if you'd like to use it seriously.
This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.