Voxengo Premium Membership - All Voxengo Plugins For a Fixed One-Time Fee
Forums     Plugins     CurveEQ Mid/Side EQing

This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.

Hi forum users

A quick note - this EQ is 'mint' for making mid/side adjustments to your final mix.  I've looked at mastering EQ's from a range of suppliers and the sound is top quality and transparent (although you can add colour with other settings), flexibility and nothing touches CurveEQ on price!

Using the 2 instances of CurveEQ in series, with one set to 'M+' (mid) and the other set to 'S+' enables adjustment of the mid and side parts of the mix.  You can also use the vintage and saturation modes to add definition, squashing or mild mashing to your mid or side parts separately.  Set the spectrum slope at 4dB/octave and aim for a flatish freq response from around 100Hz to 5KHz for both mid and side (rough guide).

I use voxengo MSED on my master buss and I solo the mid and sides frequently as I'm editing/mixing, to check the spectrum is on target.  Use your ears too!!!

Amos

This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.