Voxengo Premium Membership - All Voxengo Plugins For a Fixed One-Time Fee
Forums     Plugins     CurveEQ CurveEQ V 3.0

This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.

Last

Next

Previous

First

Hi Aleksey

I'm about to purchase this plugin, after having tested numerous mastering EQ plugins.

Any idea when v 3.0 will be available?

Would there be an upgrade option to v 3.0, if I purchase current version?

Cheers

Amos

I can't tell when v3.0 will be available, but I think the date of release is now much closer - I'm already planning to start working on it.

Yes, upgrade will be available, for 50% of the regular price.

Hi Aleksey,

Thanks for your quick response on this.

I'd like to make a couple of suggestions for v.3.0:

Making the GUI more like Span would make it easier to see EQ adjustments on the spline curve AND read the resulting spectrum.  I find the current screen a bit on the narrow side (and I have excellent eye-sight).  Span is an integral part of my mixing and mastering, and easy to read.

Having 0.5 adjustments with the dB slope for the spectrum analyser would be useful, as in Span.

CurveEQ is excellent for making mid/side adjustments, but is slightly cumbersome to have to put 2 in series and keep switching between.  I echo the suggestion of an earlier forum comment about combining mid and side displays on the one plugin.

Finally, more zoom control for the graph would be great.  Perhaps being able to place the mouse at any point and use the mouse wheel to zoom in or out of a particular frequency range would be excellent.  The current zoom options are a little limiting.

Thanks for considering my rave.  I'll purchase this now and look forward to the upgrade with anticipation.

Kind regards

Amos Clarke

sHOWpONY rECORDING & pRODUCTION

All suggestions you've written are on the "todo" list already.

Thanks Aleksey.  Looking forward to upgrading when ready.

Amos

Hi Aleksey,

How's v3.0 of curve EQ coming on?  Any ideas when it will be available?

Not this year, for sure.  Other than that I can't tell more right now.

How about now? :)

Well, no news yet :-)

Someone mentioned september to me

Markus

http://www.graphicnature.co.uk

This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.

Last

Next

Previous

First