Voxengo Premium Membership - All Voxengo Plugins For a Fixed One-Time Fee
Forums     Plugins     CurveEQ CurveEQ for Mac

This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.

Is there any time frame on this bad boy for Mac yet??  Debating whether to purchase the Frequalizer or hold out for this

yea me too.

Sorry, I can't tell any time-frame for its release.  I suggest you to purchase Mac product from another developer if you need to do work.

just wanted to say, theres somebody out there waiting for it. ;)

I'm hanging out for this too!

(I tried Frequalizer and.. well unless I was missing something, it doesn't come close to what CurveEQ does.  After taking ages to analyze, it comes back with what I can only describe as a very very vague approximation as it's "match".  Like.. a very broad sort of description of the difference, the sort you'd come up with if you just used your ears and 2 wide bands of EQ.)

+another who would love this for Mac.  Been playing with it on my friend's PC, and there's nothing out there like it.  I'd gladly pay 3 times the price...especially if it sped up development at all :)

jeffbI'd gladly pay 3 times the price...especially if it sped up development at all :)

haha :D me too

Thanks for your interest. :)

Any news? :)

Well, no need to ask.  Or this topic will turn into an lengthy "no news" :-) I'm not working that way.  All news are announced publicly.
This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.