Voxengo Premium Membership - All Voxengo Plugins For a Fixed One-Time Fee
Forums     Plugins     CurveEQ Phone RIAA Compensation EQ Setting

This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.

Last

Next

Previous

First

You may zoom in the dB range.  Having a high precision in +-30 dB range is not really useful.

stefano_pl: And one more question โ€“ I have seen that in case RIAA curve the white line is a little below points (in low frequency range).

This deviation is caused by lack of resolution in the lowest frequency region in CurveEQ.  This cannot be fixed easily.  Points are placed exactly on RIAA curve so you may see the deviation easily.

So โ€“ it this case the white line is the correct one?  Describe transform function which CurveEQ really performs?

I am asking because I can put some new additional points on graph (far from original RIAA points) which could put the white line exactly between RIAA points (in horizontal view).

Is it a good way โ€“ to make this white line as close as possible to fit between original RIAA points (visual horizontal view) or better is to leave it as is, with deviation?

Best Regards!

Stef

You may perform this adjustment if you like to.

What is the riaa preset called - i just downloaded the latest version (2.6) and see no preset with that name.  Thanks for your help! - k

never mind - found it! wish it was in the pre-loaded banks! thanks again.

OK.

This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.

Last

Next

Previous

First