Voxengo Premium Membership - All Voxengo Plugins For a Fixed One-Time Fee
Forums     Plugins     CurveEQ How do I use SpectruMatch in Batch Processing

This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.

I love the CurveEQ VST plugin!

My question: I have many chapters (1189 actually) of an audio book project that I want to match to one reference chapter's EQ Spectrum.  I have used SpectruMatch successfully manually, but can it be automated in batch processing?  I can add it to my plugin chain, but it seems that the matching process has to be manually executed and monitored, or am I mistaken?  Or would I be better to use Soniformer to apply a uniform EQ spectrum to all files?  I am using Sony Sound Forge 8 (Pro Version).  Any guidence in this matter would be much appreciated.  Thanks!  Chris

Matching process cannot be automated due to real-time VST plug-in architecture.  You can only automate equalizing after the matching EQ curve was already acquired.
This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.