Voxengo Premium Membership - All Voxengo Plugins For a Fixed One-Time Fee
Forums     Plugins     CurveEQ CurveEQ is a great plugin!!

This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.

Thanks for making a fantastic product.  My mixing is pretty good but I can't get a handle on the use of frequency adjustments for the best sound.  CureEQ takes care of this for me as I just match the frequencies of my favorite songs I love to listen to and make final adjust ments from there.  I have a group of 8 songs that I have selected to use as reference frequencies and they do the job for each project I am working on.

This product has made my mixes sound much better.

Thank you very much.

Thank you for your feedback!

Aux_send: Thanks for making a fantastic product.  My mixing is pretty good but I can't get a handle on the use of frequency adjustments for the best sound.  CureEQ takes care of this for me as I just match the frequencies of my favorite songs I love to listen to and make final adjust ments from there.  I have a group of 8 songs that I have selected to use as reference frequencies and they do the job for each project I am working on.

Aux_send: This product has made my mixes sound much better.

Aux_send: Thank you very much.

Can you go more into this.  I have lots of Voxengo products but would like some explanation of this matching to existing CD material.  Are you saying you play the CD track and Curve EQ analyses it and can set a 'preset' from it??

I do most orchestral mixes.  Thanks for any suggestions and/or starting points (presets).

Rob

You could read the user's manual - the part that describes spectrum matching functionality.  This is a two-step procedure: at first you need to capture destination spectrum, then capture source spectrum, and then you'll have a matching envelope you can adjust to your likening.
This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.