Voxengo Premium Membership - All Voxengo Plugins For a Fixed One-Time Fee
Winter Holidays 2017-2018 Discount
Forums     Plugins     CurveEQ I can't import the .FXB files. Please help!

This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.

One of my friends uses your curve EQ to EQ his pod tones.  He has great success.  The program he uses the plugin in is Nuendo.

I have Cubase SX3.  He sent me 2 .fxb files that were settings of his voxengo curve EQ.

I go into cubase, open voxengo, and click load bank, click the file, and nothing happens!  How do I get it to load my file?

Please try to use 'Presets...' menu command in CurveEQ itself (it is available after you press the '?' button).

If that does not work please send me these FXB files to info@voxengo.com - I will have to check them out.

I kinda have the similar Problem!

When I try to open a .fxb (in CurveEQ) from a friend of mine, I receive an "Unexpected Chunksize " Error.  How come?

This may happen if FXB file was saved without CurveEQ's internal function.  One can't be sure WHAT was written to the file by the host to read it.  Please use CurveEQ's internal function for both reading and writing FXB files.
This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.