Voxengo Premium Membership - All Voxengo Plugins For a Fixed One-Time Fee
Forums     Plugins     CurveEQ are there certain gear tube settings that would be good for guitar

This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.

im using a guitar preamp so if i disable the cab on that and use impulse for the cab then i would like to use or aplly curve just for tube tone.also should i use any of the compressor settings on curve for guitar.are there certain settings that would be more suited for guitar.or would impule be a better choice.im using a low quality soundcard;soundblaster audigy with asio/so i noticed some of the settings on impulse smooth it out..

CurveEQ does not offer any compression (dynamic level reduction). 'Gear' options offer coloration only.  So, there can't be any 'strong' suggestions regarding what 'gear' option to use.  You may also try presets - use the one which sounds best to your taste.

ok sounds good
This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.