Voxengo Premium Membership - All Voxengo Plugins For a Fixed One-Time Fee
Forums     Plugins     CurveEQ Sound Forge 8

This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.

After matching within sound forge 8, I process the file but the output remains the same.  I can hear the difference while auditioning, but CurveEq does nothing to the the processed file.  It goes thru the motions of processing..It does put in the blank spaces...I'm using the demo version..but does not eq the file.

...........Thanks.............

Before applying the FX I suggest you to increase and decrase Out gain setting.  SoundForge for some reason does not 'catch' new EQ curve.  It is a bug with SoundForge which was there for a very long time already.

Thanks, for you quick responce.  I'll give it a try.

Ok, it works...great results so far...  S.F. needs to get thier stuff fixed fast...

I have the same problem.  I use SF8 and I would need a better description how to work with it.  It seems to me that there is no change made when working according to the help instructions!  How exactly shall i work with it?

I normally catch the spectrum od my perfect sample file (use setting imput monitoring, Catch, Stop), then I play a sample of the target file and what am I supposed to do?  Immediatelly press Match,Stop and process by SF?) or shall I again Catch the sample frequency of the target file,Stop it and only then start Matching and Stop afterwards and then process in SF?

My result of long trying is zero!  Please write me an exact instruction of how to work with one song. (Please precise the settings exactly, I mean imputs, outputs etc....) Thanks.

pavlas_petr@centrum.cz

You should process after you see the adjustment curve on the screen.  Spectrum matching is not a magical process - it only helps you to build the EQ curve.  If SF8 does not want to apply EQ settings then please use the suggestion I've provided above - slide Out slider up and down: this will inform SF8 that you have a new EQ curve.

I already found out how it works.  Thanks.

OK, you are welcome!
This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.