Voxengo Premium Membership - All Voxengo Plugins For a Fixed One-Time Fee
Forums     Plugins     CurveEQ Any way to use CurveEQ on a Mac?

This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.

I've heard great things about the Voxengo plugs, and I'm especially interested in CurveEQ.  The only problem is I run Pro Tools on a Mac. :(

Can I run CurveEQ with a VST to RTAS wrapper?

Not at the moment, unfortunately.  We are working on Mac versions at the moment, but I can't give an exact release date.

Thanks for the reply.  I'm glad to hear a Mac version is on the way.  Will it be RTAS compatible?

RTAS is not in the plans currently as Digidesign still have not licensed their SDK to me.  So, this mainly depends on Digidesign.

I want to add my support and thanks for creating an OS X version of CurveEQ.

This is the only EQ plug-in I have ever been willing to use, and the only thing stopping me from doing all my projects on the mac and happily leaving my problematic PC behind.

Thanks.  We are very close to finally support Mac OS X.  However, specific plug-in releases may not appear very soon.  We are just making our first steps on Mac platform (everyone has to learn).
This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.