Voxengo Premium Membership - All Voxengo Plugins For a Fixed One-Time Fee
Forums     Plugins     CurveEQ Gear list

This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.

Hi everyone,

I am wondering if the list of actual gear used to produce impulses in CurveEQ availbe somewhere.  For example I want to know NV stnads for what? or Red?  Blue?  Any help is appreciated.

Cheers,

-Farshad

This is unofficial:

Red = Focusrite Red Stereo Compressor

Blue = Focusrite Blue Producerspack

Vita = SPL Vitalizer

Sonic = BBE Sonic Maximizer

NV = Neve

In any case, not all elements of the original sound is reproduced, so there is no real need in knowing the real names.

Thank you Aleksey.

-Farshad

So how close is the BBE emulation, if I may ask, given it is a plugin that costs about as much as CurveEQ?

I have been trying out exciters, etc of late... and thinking about getting BBE, but I wonder if I should just stick with CurveEQ.

And what is the 'Enhance' gear?  A Similar device no doubt.

It's really hard to say how 'close' the emulation is.  If you want the authentic sound and comprehensive control then simply get the real thing.  What really matters is what you get when using these gear options.

'Enhance' gear does a trick by amplificating bass and treble range a bit, it probably also shifts phase in a 'special' way.

thanks
This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.