Voxengo Premium Membership - All Voxengo Plugins For a Fixed One-Time Fee
Forums     Plugins     Crunchessor Aleksey how would i do this...

This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.

If i wanted to do some low level compression with crunchesser, for example, i want a 1.5:1 down to -30 db.  It seems impossible with this plug as the more drive i add the more ratio i get.

I realize polysquasher may be a better tool for this but what if i want the color choices of crunchesser?

Just throwing it at ya.

j

Crunchessor uses a kind of logarithmic scale for compression - it is hardly possible to define 1.5:1 ratio.  However, you may try adjusting the In Gain control.  Other than that I do not think you can specify 1.5:1 ratio and -30 dB threshold in Crunchessor.

Crunchessor and Polysquasher are considerably different compressors.  I doubt I can add color options of Crunchessor to Polysquasher.

This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.