Voxengo Premium Membership - All Voxengo Plugins For a Fixed One-Time Fee
Forums     Plugins     Crunchessor some graphic representation of what's going on...

This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.

would be really great to have a curve showing what crunchessor does (as found in many compressor plugs).  I know, it's all about sound, but sometimes visuals help sound.

otherwise: I am really pleased with it's sound!

best, drjee

Thanks for the request, but I never had plans to add such graphic display as it is highly redundant considering Crunchessor's compressor is half-automatic (i.e. there's not threshold nor ratio controls).  Tuning by ear is the best technique with Crunchessor.

I understand that. but there must be some algorithm behind the automatic and there are some parameters which can be changes, and it this could be represented in a graph somwhow, couldn't it?  This is not a crutial point, definately nothing contributing to sound.  But just something for the eyes and customers often think with their eyes, also when it comes to graphics in plugs ;-)

In any case I won't be implementing this graph.
This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.