Voxengo Premium Membership - All Voxengo Plugins For a Fixed One-Time Fee
Forums     Plugins     Crunchessor Release Range Switch in Adobe Audition 1.5 reverts to H

This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.

Hi Aleksey,

If I set the range switch to L, close the multitrack FX panel, then immediately reopen it the range switch reverts back to H.  I can't tell if it's a Crunchessor issue or Audition, I've seen this before with Audition & Cool Edit on a couple of other plugs.  Come to think of it I'm using the new Adobe Audition VST wrapper that came with version 1.5 - let me try Cakewalk VST Adapter and see if it happens there...

Oh good - all fixed using Cakewalk VST Adapter, the L range is remembered now - that'll be $25 please :)

I like that very fast release BTW it sound good to me and doesn't distort or anything.

I'll be getting Sonar4 next week so Audobe Audition will be getting a little sleep - it's kind of tired.

Thanx

You should probably reload plug-in information in Audition's VST wrapper as the newer Crunchessor has one plug-in parameter more and so wrapper may not store this parameter correctly.

OK - I'll try that Aleksey - Usually I do that but maybe I forgot this time...thanx
This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.