Voxengo Premium Membership - All Voxengo Plugins For a Fixed One-Time Fee
Forums     Plugins     Crunchessor sidechain?

This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.

Last

Next

Previous

First

Is it possible to add a sidechain feature?  I find this is almost always lacking in plugin compressors.

Regards,

Graham

I'm planning to implement a true side-chaining (selectable) making it 4in-2out plug-in.  This will appear in the v1.2 I'm working now on.

Yes, this will be an excellent addition!

This will be awesome as I just purchased energy XT that can use this feature fully!  Brilliant!  Thanks aleksey!

Cheers!

bManic

Slightly off topic, have to say that energyXT is just great!  Such a versatile and affordable tool everyone should have when working with VST.  At first I was interested in it to use these kind of plugins (4 in, 2 out, etc), but it is excellent for sound mangling, sequencing/layering, and having templates set up for plugins (ie parallel compression with Crunchessor into GlissEQ into Warmifier etc).

OK, good to know about energyXT!

Please forgive my ignorance, but how do I create this effect with crunchessor in FL Studio?

I suggest you to contact FL Studio support, or ask this question on FL Studio forums.  I personally am not sure side-chaining is possible in FL Studio (but I can be wrong).

And how is it done in Cubase SX?

Please read the user's manual: it includes the necessary information about enabling side-chaining in Cubase SX 2 and up.
This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.

Last

Next

Previous

First