Voxengo Premium Membership - All Voxengo Plugins For a Fixed One-Time Fee
Forums     Plugins     Crunchessor Presets Question

This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.

Aleksey,

First of all, thank you.  What a great tool: sonic brownies!  To think that $40 bought me the equivalent of a $2500 outboard box, plus I've got as many of them I can use, is truly awesome.  Well done.

I've got a question about the factory presets.  Why is that once I recall one and then make some adjustments, those adjustments overwrite the original preset?  Can I defeat this 'charcteristic'?  Is there a way to reset them to their original values?  How can I save my own presets?  Many thanks again.

Glad you liked Crunchessor!  Thank you!

Factory presets are available as FXP files in the setup folder (e.g. ...\VstPlugins\Voxengo Crunchessor VST\).

Original factory presets will be replaced because that is a feature of VST specification.  If you wish to access the original presets you have to load it from the external file or to reinsert the plug-in.

You can save your presets using the 'Presets...' menu or you can use some standard function of your host.

This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.