Voxengo Premium Membership - All Voxengo Plugins For a Fixed One-Time Fee
Forums     Plugins     Crunchessor It's crunchessomastic fantastic!

This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.

Got it!  Love it!

Thanks Aleksey for such a cool plugin!  It's really good on almost everything that I throw at it.

One feature wish that I have is a stereo link on/off mode if possible.  Having a sample accurate tight stereo link all the time is not as natural as making the channels 'breathe' on their own, atleast on some material.  Also, would it be possible to make the sidechain filter be a knob or atleast give us some more options like hp filter from 100hz,300hz,700hz,1khz,3khz and maybe some notch settings too (killing the midle frequencies that sometimes have a lot of energy in them).

Keep up the awesome work but do take a break sometimes, ok?  Afterall, even you are only human.. aren't you? ;)

Cheers!

bManic

I am loving this compressor too!  Despite the very very low price I still can't purchase it because I've just spent a lot on some new Creamware plugins...but it is next on my list.  I also agree with having different sidechain filter options, maybe instead of a filter on/off, a combo-listbox with filter, mid-emphasizing filter, extreme low+high emphasis filter, etc.  Still this plugin is very useable and versatile in its current state, I am personally looking foward to see your Transmodder fully realized.  Perhaps "Alexsey" is in fact a complex AI assembly program running on a remote server in east-europe and doesn't need any rest?  But I shouldn't blow his cover ...

Thanks for your comments!  For the next version I'm planning to add some more 'Mode' options, with greater variations (up to extreme coloration).
This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.