Voxengo Premium Membership - All Voxengo Plugins For a Fixed One-Time Fee
Forums     Plugins     Crunchessor External Side-chaining in SONAR 7

With the 1.x version of Cruchessor, doing external side-chaining was fairly straightforward.  After you insert an instance in an audio channel's fx bin, the side-chain inputs were available as Send destinations in other tracks.  Not so with version 2.0.

I'm supposing that the Channel Routing matrix is supposed to be my friend here, but I only see a stereo pair of inputs represented, and no way to get another input (or two) to assign as the Key Signal Source.  What is it that I'm missing?

In a separate, but related vein...when I insert a Crunchessor 2.0 instance in SONAR 7, save the project, close SONAR and then reopen SONAR and the project, Crunchessor will now only show a single (the L) input.

That can't be good.

dantarbill: In a separate, but related vein...when I insert a Crunchessor 2.0 instance in SONAR 7, save the project, close SONAR and then reopen SONAR and the project, Crunchessor will now only show a single (the L) input.

You will have to press transport Play at least once.  At this moment Sonar tells plug-in how many channels are in use.

dantarbill: I'm supposing that the Channel Routing matrix is supposed to be my friend here, but I only see a stereo pair of inputs represented, and no way to get another input (or two) to assign as the Key Signal Source.  What is it that I'm missing?

Well, this is a problem I've overlooked it seems - this will be fixed in the next update.

This topic was last updated 180 days ago, and thus it was archived.  Replying is disabled for this topic.