Voxengo Premium Membership - All Voxengo Plugins For a Fixed One-Time Fee
Forums     Plugins     Crunchessor CPU Spikes adjusting Crunchessor´s Attack and Release Times

This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.

Hi,

i´ve just purchased Crunchessor, but besides beeing very pleased with it´s results i´m getting pretty strong cpu spikes adjusting the attack or release amounts resulting in crackling audio if audio is processed while adjusting those parameters...

This behaviour is a little surprising to me because it didn´t appear while checking out the demo on my p4 2,8Ghz notebook...

The registered copy (producing the problems) runs on an Intel 940 3,2Ghz machine (which runs smoothly otherwise, even under heavy load)

Any help, or maybe a little update :-) would be greatly appreciated...

cheers,

oliver

Please install this beta version:

http://www.voxengo.com/temp/VoxengoCrunchessorVST_171_setup.exe

I've performed several optimizations, so hopefully those glitches will go away.

If this version resolves problem you are experiencing, I'll release this Crunchessor update officially.

Hi Aleksey,

wow that was a really fast solution to the problem...

1.71 totally solved the glitches in my case

thanks a lot,

oliver

OK, I'll release an update then.
This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.