Voxengo Premium Membership - All Voxengo Plugins For a Fixed One-Time Fee
Forums     Discussions     Announces, Releases and Discussions Voxengo Transmodder VST 1.2 released

Transmodder update v1.2 has been released.  Transmodder is a transient-driven filtering system in PC VST plug-in format.

Voxengo Transmodder VST 1.2 Screenshot

This update features several minor fixes and several visual and functional improvements: transient analyzer's center frequency is now displayed and can be adjusted on the graphical screen; Lvl.Grp parameter of the transient analyzer renamed to Env.Cmp (envelope compression) to reduce confusion.

Among the other improvements are: a new "+1" option for filter envelope source.  This option generates a constant +1 envelope level forcing filter to run at the full cut or boost power all the time; overlay beeping can now accept two TA sources; wider BPass2 and BPass3 transient analyzer modes implemented: these modes offer wider band-pass filters.

For your information, Transmodder could also be called a transient modification system, since it allows the user to modify the audio material by means of dynamic filtering--in accordance with the transient content of the signal--delivering spectacular sonic pronunciation and definition.

Transmodder features:

• Four transient analyzers
  • Five dynamic filters
  • Real-time spectrum analyzer
  • Transient detection meters
  • Mid/side channel processing
  • High quality mode
  • Factory presets
  • "A-to-B" comparisons
  • Mono-to-Stereo, Stereo-to-Stereo processing
  • All sample rates supported
  • 64-bit internal precision
  • Native assembler DSP code

Transmodder is available on-line for USD 79.95.  For more information and downloads please visit the Voxengo web site: http://www.voxengo.com

Thanks very much for these updates Aleksey! -Kyle

You are welcome! :)

Yeah thanks Aleksey, I have been absolutelly loving transmodder lately, I originally picked it up in the bundle with elephant and was quite bewildered at first, and as a result wasnt quite sure what to do with it.

Now however >>>>> Transmodder = Secret Weapon for MAX PUNCH.  Great Plugin!!!!

Thanks for your feedback!

we have been using it in mastering. you gotta be careful but it works, it works good.

this is definately a tough learn, but we have a good grip on the plug-in now and your new enhancements are most welcome.

it would be nice to be able to hear the filter adjustments in a listen mode as well, maby even if you had a thing where you hold down control in the graphic mode like in soniformer (which is an amazing plug-in as well)

Thanks for your feedback.  I will probably implement a band-sweeping in the next release.  I guess this should work better than adding dynamic filtering to the listen mode.
This topic was last updated 180 days ago, and thus it was archived.  Replying is disabled for this topic.