Voxengo Premium Membership - All Voxengo Plugins For a Fixed One-Time Fee
Forums     Discussions     Announces, Releases and Discussions Free delay for each tick but samples or ms?

Hi I'm new here.

I like the free delay tools very much, but I'm missing a version that delays audio in ticks related to the host tempo.  So when I change bpm the delay should follow the change.  This would be good for samples they don't have the right start position.  I use FLStudio and sometimes synchronisation is a bit tricky in the play list.

But thanks for your good work with all the other tools :-)

Regards Michael

How that can make things easier?  Have you tried using BPM calculation programs of some kind?

I think, when I have propperly delayed a sample or audio (samples or ms) in a track and change bpm later the delay doesn't fit and have to correct it again.  So if there would be a bpm based delay that would do it automatically.  Hope you understand me now :-)

Michael

Yes, I understand, but isn't this a little difficult to get things right?  I mean, I think FLStudio should have other means of synchronizing your tracks.  Actually, I'm not keen on adding a feature which won't be used after all.  I can understand BPM sync in a tap delay, but audio stream delay is a different thing.  Probably you should try some BPM-syncable tap delay without feedback.  This should do the trick for you.

Sure, it's just an idea :-)

Meanwhile i have another setup with my Creamware boards and have no latency in the routing at all.  In my former setup I had to delay some inputs of the FLS mixer because it doesn't compensate latency automatically.

Regards Michael

That's good to hear you don't experience that problem anymore.
This topic was last updated 180 days ago, and thus it was archived.  Replying is disabled for this topic.