Voxengo Premium Membership - All Voxengo Plugins For a Fixed One-Time Fee
Forums     Discussions     Announces, Releases and Discussions Vacation time - 28-aug-2004 through 06-sep-2004

Last

Next

Previous

First

Here's Turkish marketplace pic for you:

http://www.voxengo.com/temp/turkish_marketplace.jpg

Robert, I have not been on the Midnight Express...  There were no such offers if I remember correctly.  But I was not interested in such thing either.  I have visited Ephesus only (cat's pic is from there).

It was also great to see the largest ocean liner in the world '2003 while I was leaving the town of Kushadasi.

Glad to hear you had a good time, Aleksey.

As for me, I did as promised and purchased the CurveEQ+Elephant bundle.  I'm just starting a new project so it'll take a while before the mastering stage, but I want to get some practice and learn how to get the most out of both plugins in the meanwhile.

I'm also planning to buy Transmodder; although I'm not sure about all its uses.  I've tried it with drumloops and guitar stuff and I like what it can do - I can emphasize the hihats, or the kick of a drum loop without touching the rest.  But I know there's more to Transmodder than that - I still have to play with it some more, using one frequency band to control another one and stuff like that....  I also tried it on full mixes but I found it harder to understand what's going on.

Thing is I'm completely hooked on your stuff.  I also want Voxformer, but I don't wanna rush on it.  I think it's better to dedicate some time to each plug and learn how to use it well.

See ya around!

Thanks, fac!

Cool pics Aleksey, nice sights !  Could be you found the Voxengo mascot in the ruins ?

Welcome back to the beautiful invisible world of audio :)

Thanks!  Don't know about mascot - this cat looks nice though.
This topic was last updated 180 days ago, and thus it was archived.  Replying is disabled for this topic.

Last

Next

Previous

First