Voxengo Premium Membership - All Voxengo Plugins For a Fixed One-Time Fee
Forums     Discussions     Announces, Releases and Discussions Quick storing presets to file or other workflow to spend less time to work with them.

Hi!  Thanks for your products!

But if it possible to add quick store presets to a file - will be great.  The reason is that I have EQ on my master output of my Mac and all music goes through it from any sources like player, youtube and so on.  And when I need to fix sound - the long way to store preset and open EQ in my DAW to make changes.  And the big problem that we have the limit of preset name - I can't store name in format like "Producer Name - Song title (Remastered, 44-16 ........" and so on.  So I need to store them to the file.

Thanks for your time.

Or even will be the magic if I can store preset to "shared memory" in one instance of EQ and quickly load from "shared memory" in other instance of EQ.  This will be just amazing!

Спасибо! :-)

Preset manager in all latest Voxengo plugins has the Load and Save buttons - you can save presets to file and load them.

Aleksey Vaneev: Preset manager in all latest Voxengo plugins has the Load and Save buttons - you can save presets to file and load them.

Yes, but may be you can remove characters limit or make it greater?

Aleksey Vaneev: Preset manager in all latest Voxengo plugins has the Load and Save buttons - you can save presets to file and load them.

Hmmka: Yes, but may be you can remove characters limit or make it greater?

The file name has no character limits.  But preset names do have limits - they are imposed by specification.

This topic was last updated 180 days ago, and thus it was archived.  Replying is disabled for this topic.