We are happy to inform you that Voxengo Voxformer version 2.11 update is now available for download. Voxengo Voxformer is a multi-functional vocal channel strip plugin for professional audio production applications, available in AAX, AudioUnit, VST and VST3 plug-in formats (including native 64-bit support), for Mac OS X (v10.6 and later), and Windows computers.
Version 2.11 includes the following changes:
- Added ProTools 12+ AAX-64 support.
- Fixed a hang-up issue when switching presets.
- Fixed gate mode editor operation.
- Added "Cyan", "Gray Soft" and "Beige Soft" color schemes.
- Added 90%, 110% and 150% visual scales.
- Made the user interface scale switchable without host reload.
The coolest feature of Voxformer is its one-knob vocal compressor. Using only a single knob, you can get a tight, open and definitive professional vocal sound with an excellent articulation in no time. You do not have to worry about common ratio and make-up gain controls since they are automatically selected by the advanced compression algorithm while attack and release parameters are stored in a mode preset. Moreover, Voxformer features two compressors of this type, allowing you to apply either a two-band or a two-stage (serial) vocal compression.
- Two built-in vocal compressors
- Two-band compressor operation
- Asymmetric compression
- 5-band parametric equalizer
- Real-time FFT spectrum analyzer
- Noise gate (de-breath) module
- De-esser module
- Presence boosting module
- Saturation module with 4 modes
- Residue listening mode
- Stereo and multi-channel processing
- Internal channel routing
- Channel grouping
- Mid/side processing
- Up to 8x oversampling
- 64-bit floating point processing
- Preset manager
- Undo/redo history
- A/B comparisons
- Contextual hint messages
- All sample rates support
- Zero processing latency
Voxengo Voxformer end-user license is available for purchase on-line for US$69.95. Demo version of Voxengo Voxformer can be downloaded at the Voxengo web site: http://www.voxengo.com/product/voxformer/
This topic was last updated 180 days ago, and thus it was archived. Replying is disabled for this topic.