Voxengo CurveEQ update version 3.4 is now available for download. Voxengo CurveEQ, available in AudioUnit, VST and VST3 plug-in formats (including native 64-bit support), for Mac OS X (v10.6 and later), and Windows computers, is a spline equalizer plugin for professional music and audio production applications.
Version 3.4 update includes the following changes:
- Implemented color scheme editor with load and save functions.
- Added "Brown", "White" and "Cyan" color schemes.
- Redesigned the infrastructure controls.
- Made internal channel names start at "C" to reduce confusion with the A/B comparison buttons.
- Reduced plugin file size considerably for faster loading.
- Reduced the overall memory consumption.
- Implemented minor graphics performance optimizations.
- Made user interface scale switchable without host reload.
- Control points can be now added by simple dragging.
CurveEQ implements spectrum matching technology that allows you to transfer spectrum’s shape of one recording to another. In other words, this allows you to “copy” frequency balance of existing time-proven mixes so that other mixes that are still in the works may have a chance to sound better. This technology also greatly helps in music mastering since using it allows you to easily lessen any dramatic differences in the area of frequency balance between various tracks.
- 3 EQ curves per channel group
- Linear- and minimum-phase filtering
- Spectrum matching
- Freeform EQ curve drawing mode
- CSV file import/export
- Real-time FFT spectrum analyzer
- Stereo and multi-channel processing
- Internal channel routing
- Channel grouping
- Mid/side processing
- 64-bit floating point processing
- Preset manager
- Undo/redo history
- A/B comparisons
- Contextual hint messages
- All sample rates support
- 53 ms compensated processing latency
Voxengo CurveEQ is available for purchase on-line for USD 89.95. Voxengo CurveEQ demo can be downloaded at the Voxengo web site: http://www.voxengo.com/product/curveeq/
This topic was last updated 180 days ago, and thus it was archived. Replying is disabled for this topic.