Voxengo Premium Membership - All Voxengo Plugins For a Fixed One-Time Fee
Forums     Discussions     Announces, Releases and Discussions VST3 channel number + routing presets

Hi Aleksey,

some of your VST3 plugins seem to report more channels than they actually support:

Stereo Touch: 8in/8out (instead of 2in/2out)

PHA-979: 4in/2out (instead of 2in/2out)

Another problem with your Default 7.1 routing presets:

Some do not connect the SURB channels to outputs (TubeAmp, Marvel GEQ, Overtone GEQ and Sound Delay).

GlissEQ is missing the 7.1 default routing presets.

All tested in the latest versions of the plugins + REAPER 5.15 x64

Thanks in advance for fixing!

PHA-979 supports sidechain.

Stereo Touch can process 8 input channels, but its output is always stereo.

I'll fix the 7.1 configs in future updates.  Thanks.

Ok, for PHA-979 I got it (Correlometer sidechain).

But Stereo Touch should be changed to 8in/2out then I guess!?  Or why does it have 8 outs?

Dandruff: But Stereo Touch should be changed to 8in/2out then I guess!?  Or why does it have 8 outs?

Well, 8in/2out is possible, depends on the host.  8out is just a maximum.  Voxengo plugins support symmetric IO only, no plans to change that.

PHA-979 and Crunchessor show that unsymmetrical I/O is supported.  Would be nice to see Stereo Touch as 8in/2out to avoid confusion ...

Thanks!

Dandruff: PHA-979 and Crunchessor show that unsymmetrical I/O is supported.  Would be nice to see Stereo Touch as 8in/2out to avoid confusion ...

OK, but those are sidechain inputs.

Ok.  In REAPER there is no difference yet between Sidechain and other additional inputs.
This topic was last updated 180 days ago, and thus it was archived.  Replying is disabled for this topic.