Voxengo Premium Membership - All Voxengo Plugins For a Fixed One-Time Fee
Forums     Discussions     Announces, Releases and Discussions Reverse Reverb

It is possible to make a plugin that produces a reverse reverb.  The effect must comes before (perhabs 2,5 sec hall length ) the sound of the track.

It is very complicated to produce this effect with the normal opportunities from the daw.

Markus

This effect is easiest to produce using reversed impulse files in convolution plugins.  I do not know of another easier way.

tannenberg: It is possible to make a plugin that produces a reverse reverb.  The effect must comes before (perhabs 2,5 sec hall length ) the sound of the track.

tannenberg: It is very complicated to produce this effect with the normal opportunities from the daw.

When I need reverse reverb I reverse the track that needs the reverb, add normal reverb, and then reverse the result back again.

If the reverb is ITB and supports DAW-freezing it doesn't take much time to do :)

(Obviously not working for LIVE-sounds, only post-processing)

My platform: Win7 home premium x64 // I use Voxengo 32bit & 64bit VST plugs in Reaper 5.x 32bit and 64bit

Exactly what I mean.  That's very inconvenient .Reverse - Reverb - Reverse.

That's hard to program.  The plugin has to know in advance (hall length)what is to be processed.  A fine example "New Musik - This World of Walter"

LG

Markus

This topic was last updated 180 days ago, and thus it was archived.  Replying is disabled for this topic.