Voxengo Premium Membership - All Voxengo Plugins For a Fixed One-Time Fee
Forums     Discussions     Announces, Releases and Discussions CurveEQ 1.8n

Last

Next

Previous

First

well i saved my old spectrum in 1.8k via the F button then loaded it in 1.8n via the Load button again and selected 30 bands as matching.  It still gives the inaccurate results compared to 1.8k.  Even a spectrum analyse after the "new match" shows its wrong compared to what i got with 1.8k.  Sorry for the Guest, i was to lazy ;) My Name is Thomas and i am registered user, yes.  Please get right of the Spectrumatch "bug" its really driving me crazy ;)

but i wonder now anyway... which match is more correct? the one from 1.8k or 1.8n ?

well ok i noticed the new spectrumatch with 60 bands is really atractive, i think i make the work and remeasure everything here with 60 bands, thanks for your great work aleksey.

I used the new CurveEQ last night for a bit and like it a lot with the new number of points selection 7 thru 60.  As far as I can tell it does what I need it to do on my 44.1K/24bit wave files.

When I use Spectrumatch then I have to use the down arrow to bring the matching down to where it sounds good.  In other words I click the down arrows till I get a flat line of points then click it up to where the amount of "morph" or match sounds good to me.  I've done that on every version so nothing new here on 1.8n

I've redone the very few saved spectrums that I had as I didn't want to guess if there were incompatibility problems or not.  But if I had a library of them it might be more painful to migrate.

Thanks for the good work Aleksey !

kylen

Ok, Thomas, I'm glad you've changed your mind on the spectrums.  Of course, now CurveEQ makes a more precise match.  I really think you don't lose anything using older spectrums.  Now CurveEQ simply creates a slightly better match, even if it looks different than before.

anyway, there is the 96khz problem :(

Hi there again Aleksey,

Could you please investigate in this 96khz problem, my problem is i use CurveEQ for Room Correction purposes on the Masteroutput, but it will Equalize wrong if i need to monitor 96khz streams.  So atm i cant do any working on 96khz audio, cause the results will be different from what they are at 44khz or 48khz :((((

As I already stated, this is simply *impossible*.  I will try to search for the solution, but to my current knowledge, this technical limitation cannot be easily resolved.

Thomas, you could also try switching windowing function (F-a, F-b, etc).  Maybe some of them will give you a better conversion audibly at 96k.

hmm aleksey, you are the master and i know you can fix it :) Even Waves Linear Phase EQ handles samplerate switching without problems and has the same sound, so why you cant implement that in curveeq as well?

Regards.

This topic was last updated 180 days ago, and thus it was archived.  Replying is disabled for this topic.

Last

Next

Previous

First