Voxengo Soniformer version 3.6 update is now available for download. Soniformer is a spectral mastering dynamics processor plugin for professional music production applications, available in AudioUnit, VST and VST3 plugin formats (including native 64-bit support), for Mac OS X (v10.6 and later), and Windows computers.
This update includes the following changes:
- Added "Cyan" color scheme.
- Added 90%, 110% and 150% visual scales.
- Made the user interface scale switchable without host reload.
Every parameter in Soniformer is defined by means of a graphic envelope which is freely-modifiable and which may contain unlimited number of control points. Beside usual threshold, attack, release and compression/expander ratio parameters Soniformer offers you control over “stereo width” and “panning” parameters making Soniformer an effective tool for stereo field adjustments.
- 32-band dynamics processor
- Envelope-driven parameters
- 32-band “analog” spectrum analyzer
- Stereo balance and correlation meters
- Multi-band panning
- Narrow-band sweeping
- Stereo and multi-channel processing
- Internal channel routing
- Channel grouping
- Mid/side processing
- Up to 8x oversampling
- 64-bit floating point processing
- Preset manager
- Undo/redo history
- A/B comparisons
- Contextual hint messages
- All sample rates support
- 11 ms compensated processing latency
Soniformer is available for purchase on-line for USD 89.95. Demo version of Voxengo Soniformer and other pro audio plug-ins can be downloaded at the Voxengo web site: http://www.voxengo.com/product/soniformer/
This topic was last updated 180 days ago, and thus it was archived. Replying is disabled for this topic.