Voxengo Premium Membership - All Voxengo Plugins For a Fixed One-Time Fee
Forums     Discussions     Announces, Releases and Discussions CurveEQ 1.8m

Last

Next

Previous

First

Hi,

just tested the new 1.8m beta and it is having problems when loading old matched spectrums, if i learn the destination with them loaded before curveeq only uses 4 or 5 points and if i load the preset then go to ? and set it to 30 bands then learn the destination its making a "fucked up" match, the last points are putted to +30 and -30db (looking like a saw-wave).  Can you please fix that? i have some important learned spectrums that i cant re-learn so a "warper" to the new version would be very good.

Big Thanks.

ah and btw, when inverting the EQ curve the opposite is often not that what the original is.  For example boost 20hz to 24db and 32hz to 1.77db you should now have a big dip of -20db at 54hz if you now Invert it the dip should become a boost, but its just not there. same applies for other varations, so the invert mode can never be correct i am sure about that.

And one more to Eric,

i only can say Izotope Ozone 2 is just for very very basic processing, the sound isnt good at all.  Its for the guys who cant afford a mastering engineer and think they can do everything with this "magical" plugin now.  Voxengo in the other are very high quality plugins and you get one plugin for every thing you need to do.  That way the quality stays alot higher and IS a lot higher in my ears (not only mine but some other engineers in here will tell you the same) and the price is absolutely unbeatable.  Ozone is like Wrangler Jeans made and pirated in Japan :) For example the EQ Ozone has is producing very nice ringing and aliasing!  The money you spended for Voxengo plugins is def. worth it and be glad that you didnt spend it on Ozone 2 yet.

Thanks for post.  Please, send me your captured spectrum file to support@voxengo.com so I can check it out myself.

BTW, you can get +-30db points if your original recording had a different sample rate than your destination recording has.

As for invert curve, it works exactly the way you have mentioned.  It is technically impossible to create a 100% exact inverted curve, ESPECIALLY in the low end.  High end will be very close to what you can expect from the inverted curve, every time.

I was wrong slightly with diff sample rates.  I've checked the previously captured spectrums support and also found that strange bug.

I guess, I have fixed it.  I've also added menu to select desired number of bands freely.

You can expect next CurveEQ beta to be released shortly.

This topic was last updated 180 days ago, and thus it was archived.  Replying is disabled for this topic.

Last

Next

Previous

First