Voxengo Premium Membership - All Voxengo Plugins For a Fixed One-Time Fee
Forums     Discussions     Announces, Releases and Discussions Voxengo Boogex 2.0 free guitar amplifier plugin released

Last

Next

Previous

First

Voxengo is happy to announce the release of the next major version of its Boogex plugin - a free guitar amplifier and cabinet simulation AU and VST plugin for professional music production applications.  Boogex now supports most user interface features latest Voxengo plugins offer, including undo/redo history, preset manager, user interface coloration and others.  Plugin is available in AudioUnit, VST and VST3 plugin formats (including native 64-bit support), for Mac OS X (v10.6 and later), and Windows computers.

Most importantly, this updated version 2.0 features an improved guitar amplification algorithm which provides a set of processing modes.

Voxengo Boogex 2.0 Screenshot

Boogex is a guitar amplifier plug-in with a variety of sound shaping features for professional music production applications.  With Boogex it is possible to get a heavy distorted sound as well as slight “jazzy” saturation sound.  Boogex is also able to apply any speaker cabinet impulse response (selection of built-in impulses is available).  The processing latency is close to zero making it possible to use Boogex for real-time guitar processing.  Boogex also includes reverberation module derived from Voxengo OldSkoolVerb reverb.

Voxengo Boogex and other audio plugins can be downloaded at the Voxengo web site: http://www.voxengo.com/product/boogex/

Hello Voxengo!

I'm trying to download this new guitar-amp plugin, but it keeps telling me that "the drive or UNC share you selected does not exist or is not accessible". "Cannot focus a disabled or invisible window".  Windows 7 gives me this prompt no matter where I try to install it, and I'm unable to find anything that may help on google.

Do you have any ideas that might help?

Thank you very much!

Sorry, I do not have an idea what is wrong.  Do you see the file VoxengoBoogex_20_Win32_64_VST_VST3_setup ?

I downloaded the setup, but I can't install it properly :(.

I've posted Boogex v2.0.1 today - please try to download and install it.

Unfortunately, it still doesn't work.

I wonder: do you really need the installer? if I could just get the .dll, would that work?

A lot of people like installers better than ZIP files, so I do not plan to switch back to ZIP archives.  The issue you are having is unique - nobody else reported a similar issue since the time we started to offer EXE installers.

Okay; thank you very much for your time and help :).

I'm happy to report that I got it working! ^___^

I was trying to only install the 64-bit, because I use 64-bit Live9 which can't read 32-bit plugins.  The installer however simply wouldn't work however.

Once however I tried to install both the 32-bit and the 64-bit at the same time, the installation went through.  I simply deleted the 32-bit .dll's, and the 64-bit works without any issue ^^.

Thank you again for your help!

Thanks for the new Boogex!

Any chance to put the "Show hints" option on the settings page as done in all the other plugins?

This topic was last updated 180 days ago, and thus it was archived.  Replying is disabled for this topic.

Last

Next

Previous

First