Voxengo Premium Membership - All Voxengo Plugins For a Fixed One-Time Fee
Forums     Discussions     Announces, Releases and Discussions can we get zip file downloads back please?

Any chance we can get zip file downloads back?

The exe-installers is a lot more trouble when changing between older and newer versions for different projects (yes I do that because some of the newer plugin-versions doesn't work like the old versions.  So for different projects I drop the version I need from the zip-archive before running the daw)

Thank you.

My platform: Win7 home premium x64 // I use Voxengo 32bit & 64bit VST plugs in Reaper 5.x 32bit and 64bit

Sorry, we can't provide ZIP archives anymore, because VST3 is now offered simultaneously.

Besides, in 99% of cases newer minor versions of Voxengo plug-ins produce the same audio output as previous versions.  I compare their outputs with a special tool.

Ok, thanks for the reply.

I'll skip the updates from now on then :/

Progress can be pain when the daw one is using is not the latest and the greatest.

I appreciate your plugins a lot, but your newer versions are just not behaving well in my current audio-setup, so I only use them if they have a specific feature I need for a specific song.

(I'm having gui-problems when I use the newer versions (mostly related to mouse-control of the plugins, which I just can't work efficiently without) not audio-problems)

Anyway, it's not the end of the world :)

Thanks again.

JEL

My platform: Win7 home premium x64 // I use Voxengo 32bit & 64bit VST plugs in Reaper 5.x 32bit and 64bit

What kind of mouse control problems do you have?

It's the problem of VST handling of mouse-events we've talked about before in this older thread: http://www.voxengo.com/forum/freeplugins/3184/

It's just that the problem has spread to more plugins now that a larger number of your plugins have been updated to this new method.

But like I said, it's not the end of the world since I'm happily using the older plugin-versions which are still the same high quality as they were when I bought them :)

(But ofcourse I would like to progress to the updated ones, but using the mouse-wheel is just too important for me in my work-flow to want to give up)

I think this problem should be fixed by now - I've rolled back that aspect, the mouse wheel should work now even if you use bridging.

Check this newer Soniformer out for confirmation.

This topic was last updated 180 days ago, and thus it was archived.  Replying is disabled for this topic.