Voxengo Premium Membership - All Voxengo Plugins For a Fixed One-Time Fee
Forums     Discussions     Announces, Releases and Discussions Voxengo Elephant 3.8 mastering limiter plugin released

Voxengo Elephant version 3.8 update is now available for download.  Voxengo Elephant is a mastering limiter plugin for professional audio and sound production applications, available in AudioUnit and VST plug-in formats, for Mac OS X and Windows computers.  This version includes the following changes:

• The "Graph" window can be resized now.
  • The "Graph" window now runs smoother.
  • Plug-in's popup-windows now recover last position after reopening.
  • Mouse backward and forward buttons can be used for parameter value selection.
  • Historic 1-sample output peak level statistics added.
  • The "Alt" key can now be used to adjust knob parameters synchronously in several channel groups.

Voxengo Elephant 3.8 Screenshot

Elephant is a highly competitive plug-in for mastering applications: it features a variety of limiter modes that can be deeply customized, and a comprehensive set of level metering tools, including headroom estimation and K-metering.  Elephant's built-in linear-phase oversampling is an important element in achieving high-quality peak limiting and loudness maximization.

Elephant features:

• Transparent signal limiting action
  • 10 predefined limiter modes
  • Limiter mode editor
  • Optional release stage
  • Noise-shaped bit-depth converter
  • DC offset removal filter
  • Waveform graph view
  • Stereo and multi-channel processing
  • Internal channel routing
  • Channel grouping
  • Up to 8x linear-phase oversampling
  • 64-bit floating point processing
  • Preset manager
  • Undo/redo history
  • A/B comparisons
  • Contextual hint messages
  • All sample rates support
  • 22-millisecond processing latency

Demo version of Voxengo Elephant and other pro audio plug-ins can be downloaded at the Voxengo web site: http://www.voxengo.com/product/elephant/

hello,

i can't seem to find the 3.8.2 update.

can you please post a link?

thanks.

There was no 3.8.2 update at all. v3.8 is the latest version.  I think you've mixed it up with 3.7.2 which is now outdated.

yeah, your right. i was under the impression that the .2 denoted the 64 bit version. but in any event, i can't find the download for the current 3.8 update. can you post the link? or tell me where it is? thanks. sorry for the confusion.

edit:

do i have to download elephant again or is there just an update to download?

thanks.

edit 2:

downloaded elephant again, now i have both 3.8 and 3.7.2.

i thought the update would be applied to 3.7.2 and it would become 3.8.

The latest version can be downloaded via the User Area.  Also make sure you are replacing the existing Elephant.DLL, otherwise you'll have two versions around.
This topic was last updated 180 days ago, and thus it was archived.  Replying is disabled for this topic.