Voxengo Premium Membership - All Voxengo Plugins For a Fixed One-Time Fee
Forums     Discussions     Announces, Releases and Discussions Voxengo Marvel GEQ 1.1 freeware linear-phase 16-band graphic equalizer released

Voxengo Marvel GEQ version 1.1 update is now available for download.  Marvel GEQ is a freeware linear-phase 16-band graphic equalizer plugin for professional audio and sound production applications, available in AudioUnit and VST plug-in formats, for Mac OS X and Windows computers.

Voxengo Marvel GEQ 1.1 Screenshot

Version 1.1 implements the following changes:

• 1-sample delay issue fixed.
  • Per-group reset button added.
  • Fixed a chaotic movement of the 2nd band when other bands are adjusted.
  • Fixed output gain readout displacement.

Marvel GEQ features:

• 16-band graphic equalizing
  • Freehand drawing mode
  • Linear-phase equalizing
  • +/- 12 dB gain range per band
  • Stereo and multi-channel processing
  • Internal channel routing
  • Channel grouping
  • Mid/side processing
  • 64-bit floating point processing
  • Preset manager
  • Undo/redo history
  • A/B comparisons
  • Contextual hint messages
  • All sample rates support
  • 9-millisecond processing latency

Marvel GEQ and other pro audio plug-ins can be downloaded at the Voxengo web site: http://www.voxengo.com/product/marvelgeq/

Thanks! - now everything is as it was supposed to be.  Fun to use.

You are welcome!

Hi

really enjoy this plug-ins linear phase clarity low latency and routing

but some improvements would be good to make it excellent

-per channel bypass -or just to make global bypass like per channel if multi channel mode enabled.because global bypass is a common feature of any daw with delay compensation preserved -so not important per plug-in.

dont like keys but sometimes for accurate work this is inevitable -

-shift +right mouse - like draw mode but for zeroing bands in desired area instead of doubleclicking or reset whole the curve

-ctrl +right mouse and drag - for boosting or attenuating area around center band for smoother easier quicker adjustment

Thanks again!

Thanks for your suggestions - per channel bypass won't be implemented - this feature will be available in commercial plug-ins.

We will probably implement EQ freehand reset, but it will be Ctrl+Right click.

The "smoothed" adjustment you are talking about may be implemented, but I can't tell for sure right now.

didnt even doubt!-i know you are da man!

but cant forgive discrimination about first paragraph!:(

and have one more feature request. what about latest news via creeping line in hints area. i mean currency rates, exchange news and weather forecast if you dont mind :D

ok here is an idea!

i often work\play in darkness and its impossible to type or even recognize a key on pc keyboard(which is under midi under table-quite far...) so i need most controls available via mouse.

now btw there is a cool feature in eq left+right mouse=precise drag\band adjustment. but could you provide "freehand reset" with right(first)+left mouse combination to get all first need features with mouse! and ctrl+right click as supplemental for ex.

and about "bypass per channel"-honestly i dont think its an advanced magic feature but a logic fulfilment of a concept of equalizer plug-in.

finally "smoothed" adjustment is the less important feature suplementary-alternative -nice but not so desirable actually - i start from draw for draft curve and then go to precise adjustment of each band.

EQ freehand reset via Ctrl+drag was already available in CurveEQ, for example - so, I'll use the same combination in Marvel GEQ.
This topic was last updated 180 days ago, and thus it was archived.  Replying is disabled for this topic.